DeCon Pro is the specialty color-changing cleaner that removes stubborn brake dust, iron deposits, and other embedded metallic contamination from wheels and body panels before they can destroy your car!
Use This To:
- Remove contamination you can't even see
- Neutralize corrosive chemical reactions
- Obliterate bond between iron deposits
- Release hot iron deposits
- Watch as formula changes color with contaminants
Powerful brakes on modern cars spit out large amounts of hot, corrosive, and filthy brake dust all over wheels, brake parts, and lower body panels. The hot iron particles embed into the surfaces, causing a chemical reaction that leads to rust, scratches, and swirls, and cannot be fully removed by normal car washing techniques.
DeCon Pro releases iron deposits and other ferrous metal from wheels and lower body panels, then neutralizes the corrosive chemical reaction that leads to rust and paint failure. DeCon Pro sprays on clear, then turns purple once the specialty iron catalysts react with ferrous metals and the chemical reaction releases embedded contamination so you know when to remove it.
How to Use
- Rinse wheels with a sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with a sharp stream of water
- Please Note: Always test in a small, inconspicuous area before first use
- Applicable Materials: Painted Wheels Chrome Aluminum Stainless Steel Powder Coat Anodized PVD Chrome
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Brakes Calipers Tires Exterior
- Car Finishes: Chrome
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Clean