FREE shipping for orders above Rs. 499/-. Contact us for bulk queries.
The Klingspor corporation was founded as a glue factory in Siegen in 1893 by Johann Friedrich Klingspor. In 1899, the company began with the production of abrasives. This initial venture was followed by the market introduction of countless innovations such as the waterproof abrasive paper or the abrasive mop. In 1955, the company moved production to the Hesse town of Haiger, approx. 30 km away from Siegen. This location also serves as the company's headquarters. Today, the location employs a staff of nearly 600 and operates with a factory space of 82,000 sqm.