Wash your car with grizzly suds! The Bear Claw is the meanest wash tool on dirt and grime, but ultra-soft on paint and shine for the perfect scratch-free shine.
Use This To:
- Lightly agitate dirt and debris off surface
- Maintain a perfect scratch-free finish
- Trap dirt deep within fur and way from paintwork
- Hold mountains of foaming suds
- Help lubricate paintwork for safe wiping
The Bear Claw uses ultra-plush scratch-resistant synthetic fur to hold tons of water and suds and carry away dirt and debris. The thick woolly Bear Claw traps dirt and grime deep in the fur and prevents swirls and scratches. The massive plush Bear Claw holds over five-times its weight in soap and water, requiring fewer trips to the bucket for a faster and more thorough washing experience.
The premium synthetic wool is ultra-soft, scratch-resistant, and machine-washable for easy maintenance. Pair the Bear Claw with any premium Chemical Guys car wash soap for a sudsy wash with enhanced shine and glow. Choose the Wash Pad for the gentlest touch, or slip your hand into the Wash Mitt for easy wiping. The Wash Mitt's durable elastic cuff is double stitched for maximum comfort and grip!
How to Use
- Use two buckets: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz of Chemical Guys car wash soap and the other with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Matte Surfaces Exterior Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Exterior Plastic Windows
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Material: Synthetic Bear Fur