IronX’s advanced pH-balanced (pH-7) formula safely breaks down ferrous metallic contamination caused by automotive brakes, rail travel and construction from delicate vehicle surfaces. It can be used on paint, plastic, chrome, glass and alloy wheels.
IronX works by forming a water-soluble complex with iron particles lodged in the surface, allowing them to be rinsed free, while cleaning deeper than washing or claying alone.
|Item Volume||1000 Millilitres|
|Net Quantity||1000.0 millilitre|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||0.916 kg|
|Contains Liquid Contents||Yes|
IronX is the original, and still the best, acid-free iron fallout remover.
- New low odor formula!
- Removes iron particles and prevents the spread of iron-related damage & helps to protect your vehicle from paint system failure.
- Safe to use, acid free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe to use on clear coat paint.
- Safe to use on aluminum, chrome, alloy, or clear coated wheels.
- Shake bottle.
- Wash vehicle, rinse vehicle, and remove the majority of the water with a quick towel "once-over".
- Spray IronX across the contaminated area.
- After 30 ~ 120 seconds rinse off or wash off if dried (depending on environment and temperatures).
- Verify all IronX is completely removed and then dry vehicle.
- Remove nozzle and replace cap after use (to avoid leakage).
- Test in inconspicuous area before use.
- Do not use on anodized surfaces.
- Do not use on unknown aftermarket finishes, or low cost acrylic paint.
- Avoid using on fabric convertible tops or rubber that contains recycled tires.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not ingest.
- Use outside or in ventilated area.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
- Avoid inhalation.
- Use PPE as needed