To celebrate the end of the decade and ten years of CQUARTZ, we are proud to introduce the next step in evolution. After intense research, development and testing, CQUARTZ SiC is ready to continue where TiO2 left off.
As the name suggests, this new formula incorporates SiC (Silicon Carbide) for added chemical resistance. We have also greatly improved the ease of use, resistance to water spotting and even amped up the gloss and depth! Finally, the ridiculous level of slickness will leave you thrilled with the results.
- Sliding angle: 10 ̊.
- Water contact angle: 110 ̊.
- Heat tolerance: 392 ̊ F.
- Application temp. range: 50 ̊F ~100 ̊ F.
- Surface finish: High slickness.
- Gloss: Mirror Shine.
- Chemical resistance: 2 ~ 13 pH.
- Mineral resistance: High (easy to remove).
- Salt resistance: Medium.