The Chenille Car Wash Pad is made of extra plush microfiber that holds tons of clean water and soap to drench any car in thick foaming suds for the ultimate scratch and swirl free washing experience.
Use This Mitt To:
- Wash your car with the most sensitive touch
- Hold tons of soap and suds
- Drastically reduce the chances of scratching
- Trap dirt and debris deep inside the microfiber
- Glide over the paintwork without marring
- Branded cuffs
- Lets everyone know that you're washing with the best!
- Large 8" x 10" surface area easily cleans all size cars
The Chenille Car Wash Pad is made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for extra-soft scratch-less cleaning and wiping. Every fiber acts like a piece of velcro hook and loop material, trapping and holding abrasive dirt and filth deep within the pile. This physically insulates particles from paintwork, drastically reducing the chances of installing any swirls or scratches.
Highest quality premium 70/30 blended microfiber stays softer for longer than cheap auto parts store mitts, and a double-stitched wrist cuff fits the mitt snugly to any hand for comfortable detailing. Throw the Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitt in the washing machine with the microfiber towels to maintain a clean, soft, and fluffy feel for years of scratch-less car washing and detailing!
How to Use
- Use two buckets: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz of Chemical Guys car wash soap and the other with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
- UPC: 842850105647
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Application Type: Clean
- Weight: 0.1 lbs