Introducing the incredibly user-friendly CQUARTZ Lite ceramic coating! “Lite” is based on the incredible CQUARTZ UK ceramic coating technology, which has become famous around the world! CQUARTZ Lite can be applied as a stand-alone ceramic coating lasting more than 6 months, or it can be used as a topcoat for existing CQUARTZ coatings!
CQUARTZ Lite was designed for those that are not ready to make the plunge into the industry leading strength of our professional grade coatings but wish to enjoy some of the many benefits that only CQUARTZ coatings offer.
The capabilities of CQUARTZ Lite include: easier to clean surfaces, resistance to insect splatter, petrol spills, light solvents, and UV rays, whilst providing a beading contact angle of 110 Deg! In other words, CQUARTZ Lite helps keep your paint super glossy, well protected, beads like crazy, and washes off easy when properly maintained!
CQUARTZ Lite is built on a combination of Sio2 and Tio2 particles with over 45% solid materials, as well as proprietary ingredients not made public outside of the lab! CQUARTZ Lite is a great option for professional detailers, or for the do it yourself guru who wants to switch to their first true ceramic coating.
CQUARTZ Lite may be applied to virtually any exterior surface of your car including paintwork, plastics, wheels, and glass (except windscreen), just like your other favorite CQUARTZ products!
- Spray on and wipe off or wipe on and wipe off. (Use appropriate PPE if sprayed).
- The fastest to apply CQUARTZ yet.
- Protection and high gloss with ease of use for all detailers.
- Sio2 (ceramic), Tio2 (titanium) hybrid coating.
- Easy maintenance with "self cleaning" properties.
- Resistance to stains, dirt, soiling, loss of gloss and weathering.
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants.