- Usable capacity 1.25L
- Total tank capacity 2L
- Maximum pressure loading capacity - 3 bar
- Relief valve that can be depressurized
- Protective base against accidental impacts which also guarantees greater stability
- 2 Colored caps (Blue and Yellow) to identify the product contained in the tank
- Safety lock on the handle to prevent accidental nebulisation
- Semi- transparent tank with level indicator
- Three nozzles for the creation of three types of foam
- Wide opening for quick tank filling
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning and maintenance, without the use of tools
- Innovative and ergonomic design
If you want to pre-wash your car or motorbike with foam but you don't have a professional pressure washer available or you can't get the dense foam from your foam gun, Nebula Foam 2.0 is the right accessory for you!
Nebula Foam 2.0 is a manual pump that allows you to create a dense and adherent foam to carry out a correct pre-wash and wash of cars and motorcycles without using a Foam Gun. The product has been studied and designed for use with detergents with surfactant properties. In just a few steps you will perform a complete high-performance foaming pre-wash!
Nebula Foam 2.0 is a dual-use foam nebulizer, this allows you to use the product in two different ways, you can choose between "manual charge" and "automatic compressed air charge"
Nebula Foam 2.0 is equipped with a connection for compressed air , an inlet valve located in the pump head that allows the introduction of air into the 2-liter bottle.
Thanks to the universal schrader valve, also used in vehicle tires, it will be possible to pressurize the Nebula Foam 2.0 quickly and easily, thus saving time and effort. To carry out the automatic charge with compressed air, you can use any type of electric compressor, battery-powered, or that can be connected to the cigarette lighter of the car such as the compressors supplied with some cars.
Why is it important to pre-wash the car effectively?
90% of the scratches found on the bodywork are caused by an incorrect washing technique.
Therefore, before proceeding to a car wash with shampoo and microfibre glove or sponge it is necessary to carry out a correct pre-wash. With Nebula Foam 2.0 it is possible , without the aid of a Foam Gun, to spray the specific product for the foaming pre-wash on the vehicle you want to clean
Thanks to the compact foam created by Nebula Foam 2.0 , the contact time between the chemical product and the surface to be treated increases, in this way, the emollient capacity of the product will be able to act for a longer period of time on the surface, softening the dirt and making it removable later with the rinsing phase ensuring a safe pre-wash
Nebula Foam 2.0 is equipped with three nozzles that allow you to produce three types of foam: wet, intermediate and dry.
Which nozzle to choose?
- Green nozzle : provides a dry foam , suitable when you do not want to wet the surface to be cleaned.
- Gray nozzle : provides an intermediate foam for all kinds of jobs, fitted as standard on the Nebula Foam 2.0.
- Orange nozzle : provides a moist foam and greater coverage, suitable when you want to cover a large surface.
How to use with automatic compressed air filling:
1) We recommend first diluting the product in the Mafra Graduated Bottle
2) Unscrew the head of the Nebula Foam 2.0, fill the tank up to a maximum of 1.25 L and close by screwing up to bottom of the head
3) Unscrew the safety cap from the valve and connect the compressor
4) Inject air until the desired pressure is reached , maximum capacity 3 bar.
5) Make sure that the safety lock on the handle is deactivated before proceeding with spraying
6) At the end of the work,activate the safety lock again and depressurize the Nebula Foam 2.0 using the appropriate safety valve
How to use with manual charge:
1) Dilute the product in the Mafra Graduated Bottle
2) Unscrew the head of the Nebula Foam 2.0, fill the tank up to a maximum of 1.25 L and close by screwing the head all the way
3) Pressurize the Nebula Foam 2.0 by means of a series of pumps until the valve clicks
4) Make sure that the safety lock on the handle is deactivated before proceeding with the nebulization
5) Proceed with the nebulization of the product and repeat the pumping operation to compensate for the pressure loss
6) At the end of the work, activate the safety lock again and depressurize the Nebula Foam 2.0 using the appropriate safety valve
How to change the nozzle?
- Unscrew the head from the tank.
- Remove the suction pipe and the nozzle from their respective position
- Position the new nozzle and press for correct coupling
- Insert the suction pipe and screw the head to the tank
To create a compact and dense foam, make sure the nozzle is clean.