Color: Black | Size: 6.5"
About this item
- ULTRALIGHT FINISHING & POLISHING PADS: Experience the difference quality makes with these high-grade polishing pads. These soft, high-strength foam finishing pads are best used for glazes, finish waxes, or sealants.
- SLOWS RATE OF POLISH ABSORPTION: Take your time! No need to rush and give it less than your best with these pads. Our polishing pads are slow to absorb products, so compounds, polishes, liquid waxes, and sealants benefit from a longer working time.
- IMPROVES OPERATOR CONTROL: Our CCS polishing pads have pockets that gradually release polish as needed by the operator. Because these round indentations are not absorbing polish, they serve as little reservoirs until the excess polish is needed.
- PREVENTS SKIPPING & FRICTION: CCS pockets break up the smooth surface of the foam to eliminate sticking and skipping. This creates points where the foam is not touching the paint. This design helps reduce surface friction and heat build up between the pad and the paint.
- LAKE COUNTRY PADS: A family-owned business since 1977, we manufacture detailing tools for the automotive, aviation, and marine industries as well as the consumer market. Our goal is to make polishing tools that are consistent and high quality.