The CoolPad is a unique lambs wool and microfiber mix buffing pad with a patented design. A highly resilient, integral air-cooling 3D structure acts as a breathing layer and combines pressure relief, thermoregulation, and moisture management in one high tech composed, finished product. Developed from a pure New Zealand wool/microfiber woven material backed up with a backing pad which serves as a cooling interface between the surface and the machine. The functional layer of air space results in multiple benefits and ultimate polishing results.
Size : 150mm wool only coolpad 2's pack
- Use on both Dual Action or Rotary
- Integral air-cooling nylon solid gel 3D structure lattice layer
- Wool and Microfiber mix buffing pad
- Less risk of holograms
- Decrease in polishing temperature of up to 35%
- Stability of the pad due to its highly resistant composition
- The CoolPad is especially suitable for polishing plastic-coated heat sensitive surfaces
- Use on enamel and delicate wood coating, as well as aerospace and marine coated composite surfaces
- Flexibility on curved and uneven surfaces
- Faster Finishing
- Time savings due to fast cut and high performance even on delicate surfaces.